CM-Equity AG actively co-invests with our buy-side clients in highly attractive direct deals (private equity and public equity) that are sourced and filtered globally.
Founded in 2002, the firm is headquartered in Munich and operates in all major financial centers around the world within a network of regulated banks and brokers.
Main responsibilities: Strategy and Corporate Finance
In 2002, Michael founded CM-Equity AG. His global network to companies, investors, asset managers, banks and brokers is an important asset for CM-Equity.
He is committed to reconciling the interests of entrepreneurs with the different objectives of investors by implementing the partnership concept of CM-Equity, in order to achieve sustainable success and added value for all involved parties.
Main responsibilities: Portfolio Management
Since 2009 Rainer had led our trading desk before he joined our Asset Management in June 2016. His strong skills in fundamental and sentiment analysis and his profound market knowledge is of essential value for the Asset Management Team of CM-Equity AG.
Further on, Rainer holds a Diploma in Business Administration (VWA) and is in his Managing Director role an authorised officer at CM- Equity AG.
- Investment brokering : § 1 sect. 1a sentence 2 no. 1 KWG
- Investment advice : § 1 sect. 1a sentence 2 no. 1a KWG
- Investment banking : § 1 sect. 1a sentence 2 no. 1c KWG
- Contract brokerage : § 1 sect. 1a sentence 2 no. 2 KWG
- Financial portfolio mgmt.: § 1 sect. 1a sentence 2 no. 3 KWG
- Own-account trading : § 1 sect. 1a sentence 2 no. 4 KWG
- Own-account business operations : § 32 sect. 1a KWG